The battle rages on. Is it better for the environment to eat meat or become vegan? What’s really harmful to the environment is assuming it’s that simple! This course gives you access to the tools you need to help fight desertification, tackle the root cause of mass human migration and work towards a world where our future generations have enough to eat and perhaps even some wild spaces to explore.
- Rewilding our food and our palate. Counting calories.
- Rewilding Thought Experiment – Water
- Hydration – More than just Water.
- Rewilding our food and our palate. Sweet cravings.
- Rewilding our food and our palate. Fat cravings.
- Rewilding our Food and our Palate. Salt cravings.
- What did early humans eat?
- The Wisdom and Science of Traditional Diets
Comparison of fatty acids in beef tissues from conventional, organic and natural feeding systems in western Canada Tyler D. Turner,1 Jessica Jensen,1 Jessica L. Pilfold,1 Dipesh Prema,1Kingsley K. Donkor,1 Bruno Cinel,1 Donald J. Thompson,2 Michael E. R. Dugan,3 John S. Church4 1 Department of Physical Sciences, Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada V2C 0C8 2 Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Lethbridge Research Centre, Lethbridge,..